Please follow our measures so that together we can protect the health of one another:
We have adapted our services to ensure your utmost safety:
- Keep the minimum physical distance at the ticket counters, at the entrances to the gondolas and chairlifts as well as in all common areas.
- Wearing of a mouth-nose covering (MASK FFP2) is compulsory at the ticket counters, at the entrances to the gondolas, and chairlifts as well as in the lifts (also on chairlifts and ski lifts). Both mouth and nose must be covered.
- Disinfect your hands regularly. Disinfectant dispensers are located near ticket offices, cable car entry points, chair and ski lifts, ski depot, mountain huts, ski rental shop, ski schools, and sports shop.
- Follow the instructions of the staff. Behave responsibly and cooperatively.
- Don’t litter your masks, gloves, or other items after using them. Think about the environment and protect others.
- When visiting a mountain hut, follow the appropriate instructions.
- Do not close the dome of the chairlift or the windows of the gondola lift.
- The capacity for carrying people on our lifts is determined according to applicable guidelines. Members of the same household may board the lift together.
- Ventilation of the cabins is ensured by opening the windows.
- Lift personnel wear mouth and nose covers.
- Cabins, chairlifts, and common areas are regularly disinfected.
If you have any concerns or would like more information, our staff is here for you!
Here you will find the latest information on coronavirus in South Tyrol.